Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I did not vote for Him!

Yup I did not vote for Benigno Simeon Cojuanco Aquino III. He is proclaimed today as the 15th President of the Republic of the Philippines. Now, he is my president as well as yours even if you vote for him or not. I  throw him my 100% support and hopefully you too my fellow Pinoys. This is a new government, a new president, hopefully a new chance for the Filipinos to achieve its maximum potential as citizens and Philippines as nation a nation in the 21st century. Let's unite on his battlecry " Kung walang Corrupt, Walang Mahirap!" ( If there are no  corrupt poeple in government, there'll be no poor citizens ). This is our only chance, keep the faith, and let us carry the cross of nation building with him. May God Bless Us All!






0 comments:

Post a Comment


In Demand Business during Covid19