Saturday, March 21, 2009

On Mind Map and Hot Rods ...

Another week have past and as I have committed I'll post my mind map about self-development or what this blog is supposed to cover. As I go through it , the more I realized how big the scope self development is, approached holistically should cover our physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental development. The mind map I have created did not go through the rest of possible subtopics available on a certain subject. I guess I'll just cross the bridge when I start to touch on the particular subject.

As it is, I'll definitely have more than a years worth of topics or subjects to blog about. For some of the subjects, I may have to borrow from some articles and books and add my inputs or thoughts on it. In the end, I'll blog what I feel is more relevant at the moment and hope that you'll be able to relate it with your own life's experience.

My apology for having the mind map unreadable from this page. You may have to download it and zoom it on your screen later. I used the SmartDraw 2009 for it, it is relatively easy to use. It is still on the trial period. Gives me time to think if I'll purchase it or not.

I mentioned that we went to McKinley Hill in Fort Bonifacio last Sunday where a car restoration expo was held. It was a fun day and we went there with a family friend. Took some photos of the kids with some of the hot rods, monster trucks, and some mini coopers. Different people have different passions, most of the folks involved here definitely have passion for restoring cars. Someday, with enough resources and add'l inspiration I might dive into this...for now catch me posing on the side of Mr. Bean's car...

You did see me, don't you ? Coz you are already at this part of the blog. Perhaps you are smiling now. This is me saying, don't take life too seriously...have fun, shrug of your failures, and move ahead with what life still has to offer. Enjoy the journey!

Now, who says Mind Map and Hot Rods is an odd match...but one thing for sure...both exists in between your ears and fascinates men more than women or so I say.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


In Demand Business during Covid19